Tuesday 5 June 2018

Best Part of Me

   

                                         Best Part of Me 

My waewae are the best thing of my body and this is why I like my waewae.                               I like my waewae because they help me run as fast as a cheetah and as quick as lighting can go.
My waewae help me to go Mountain biking, my waewae help me to do this.
I like my waewae because they help me play soccer and score goals for my team to win.
I Love biking. I Love my waewae because they help me pedal my bike and go real fast on my BMX!
When I crash it’s fine Because I know they will mahu themselves. My waewae are the best on the West Coast of Greymouth.

               This is why my legs are the best part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.